Google

Monday, April 30, 2007

Get Google Pay-Per-Click Ads Free: Review

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical upon reading the sales page for Get Google Pay-Per-Click Ads Free. I'd never heard of this alleged secret guru, Dr. Jon As a matter of fact I tried to find other marketers who might have heard of him to no avail.

So I took a chance since he was offering a no questions asked, money back guarantee and purchased his ebook.

Whoa, am I ever glad I did.

In Each section he delivers relevant, useful information that will have you getting your Google Pay-Per-Click Ads Free.

Right off the bat in Section 1 he reveals his Secret.

Section 1 - Introduction: My Secret Revealed.There is much much more in this and all Sections. So much there is no room for it in this review.

Section 2 - Building Relevant Keyword Lists.

Section 3 - Make $1 Million's WITHOUT Selling Anything.

Section 4 - Cultivate & Nurture Your List.

Section 5 - In case you want to take advantage of the 80 million people daily searching for a money-making opportunity.

Section 6 - An interesting side-twist on my Secret!

Section 7 - One more thing you can do that will allow you another income stream of possibly $1 million yearly!

And in Addition there are 5 awesome bonuses. I mean very real bonuses that compliment this book.

Here are 4 of them:

FREE Bonus #1 - FREE Online Advertising In this bonus section I give you 2 free resources that can get you advertising just 1 minute from now any offer you have!

FREE Bonus #2 - Low-Cost Offline Advertising In this bonus section I give you helpful resource information on how to advertise in every newspaper in North America, as well as 10,000 worldwide newspapers; and also how to advertise in 83% of all American newspapers for up to 95% OFF what you?d pay otherwise.

FREE Bonus #3 - Wholesale Business Magazine Advertising In this section I give you a single helpful resource that will give you:

a) magazine advertising in the nation's leading business & entrepreneurial magazines

b) for up to 90% OFF what you'd pay otherwise

c) top ad design at NO extra costs (FREE!)

FREE Bonus #4 - Auto-Effective Advertising In this bonus section I show you how to use a "twist" of viral marketing known as "auto-effective advertising." This form of promotion costs nothing but allows you to reach millions of prospects for whatever your offer!

I'm sure there will be those that say "This is a Scam or It's too Risky" etc, etc. I assure you this is not some underhanded technique that will get you blacklisted by the search engines.

This is an extremely effective strategy causing me to wonder about it's simplicity and why I didn't think of it.

It's not a quick read. It's 85 pages of no hype, no fluff content that shows you how to:Get Google Pay-Per-Click Ads Free

No comments: